In the Department of Politics all the faculty members are well qualified, committed and have good exposure in academic affairs. Many eminent professors, academicians and resource persons from various universities were invited to share their ideas and opinions with the students and faculty. The Politics subject is being taught at UG level
- To widen the student understanding and broaden the horizons of knowledge.
- To develop moral values among students and impart value based education.
- Marching towards academic excellence and to face future challenges.
- To inculcate awareness and inject self confidence and positive thinking among students.
- To shape the students useful to the society by improving the overall personality of the student.
- To promote the concept of “Earn While Learn” keeping in view the economic background of the student.
- To prepare the students for various competitive examinations.
Student overall development of his/her personality, for enabling him/her to effectively contribute to the new vibrant society in the new environs
Students to excel and rise as great leaders in their closer areas of study for making a positive contribution to the nation and the world
The department offers instruction in subjects of study like Indian heritage and culture including better human and cultural values in students
|1||M D AMBEDKAR||Senior Lecturer|