Internal Quality Assurance Cell
In compatibility of its Activity Plan for execution assessment, evaluation and license and quality up-degree of organizations of advanced education, NAAC suggests that each certify foundation ought to lay out an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post-certification quality food measure. Since quality upgrade is a nonstop interaction, the IQAC will turn into a piece of the establishment’s framework and work towards acknowledgment of the objectives of value improvement and sustenance. The creation of a system for conscious, consistent, and catalytic improvement in institutions’ overall performance is the IQAC’s primary objective. As a result, all of the institution’s efforts and measures will be directed toward promoting its holistic academic excellence during the post-accreditation period.
To establish quality as the primary explicate for higher education in India by combining internal and external quality assessment, encouragement, and maintenance programmes.
- To arrange for an institution of higher education or its units, specific academic programs, or projects to be evaluated and accredited on a regular basis.
- To encourage academic activity in order to improve the quality of higher education teaching, learning, and research.
- To support self assessment, responsibility, independence and developments in advanced education.
- To carry out quality-related consulting and training programs for students in research
- To work together with other higher education stakeholders to evaluate, promote, and maintain quality.
Functions of IQAC
- Develop and consistently apply quality measures and establish standards for the institution’s various academic and administrative activities through internal audits and departmental review meetings and management.
- Facilitating the creation of a learning- centric environment conducive the quality education by implementing add-on courses/ Certificate Courses by all the departments to keep the students updated with developments in their Subject.
- Provision for feedback from all stakeholders viz. Students, Parents, Alumni and Stakeholders on the institutional process of quality through online feedback system and by placing suggestion boxes at strategic locations in the college
- Circulating the information on various quality parameters of higher education by IQAC notices.
- Association of intra and Inter Collegiate, workshops on quality related subjects and advancement of value circles and individual visits across various organizations to concentrate on the accepted procedures.
- Acting as the institution’s nodal agency for quality-related activities, such as implementing and disseminating best practices as directed by management.
- Documentation of the various programs/ activities organized by every unit of the college leading to quality improvement. This is done through a specially designed documentation center of the college by IQAC.
- The final objective of IQAC is to develop a culture of quality in the institution.
- Preparation of IIQA to be submits to NAAC.
STRATAGECS of IQAC
- IQAC shall develop mechanisms and procedures for ensuring the timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks which is done with the help of different departments and other units of the college. It shall also prepare policies, guidelines, and standard operation procedures for different academic and administrative cells, committees and departments of the college.
- To provide equal access to and ensure affordability of academic programs for various sections of society which is done by the admission policy of the college.
- To optimize and integrate modern methods of teaching and learning through faculty development programs and knowledge training workshops organized regularly.
- To provide credibility to evaluation procedures this is done by an independent examination system through the Examination Cell of the college.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services with the help of counselors/mentors, heads and the vice principal.
Internal Quality Assurance Cell
|Ex. Office Chairman & Employer
Secretary & Correspondent
|Senior Administrative Officer
|Dr. A.Narasimha Raju
Ex-Principal, VSK College.
Principal Pattabhi & G.V Jr College
|CEO Bytes Edge
|Industrial Values & Best practice
|Sri. Sunil Kumar Mehta
|Sri. Irrinki Surya Rao