Personality & Career Guidance Cell
The management of V.S.K. Degree College has established Career guidance and placement cell a view to provide guidance for career development placement to UG and PG in year 2014.
The vision of placement cell is to increase the employability skills of our students.
The placement cell plays a crucial role in location job opportunities for under graduates and post graduates passing out form the college by keeping in touch with reputed companies. The placement cell operates round the year to facilitate contracts between companies and graduates. The number of students placed through the campus interviews continuously rising. Our students selected every year in various companies like WIPRO, TCS, INFOSYS, AMATUER Skills, WESTSOL, ADP, CSE etc. It also invites HR managers from different companies to conduct training programs for final year students. On invitation, many reputed companies visit the institute to conduct interviews.
The placement cell organizer career guidance programs for all the starting from first years. The cell arranges training programs like mock interviews, group discussions, seminars, quiz, soft skills, communication skills etc and it organizes public sector exams training for students who are interested to join government sectors.
Functions of Placement Cell
- Collection of data of the students and companies maintaining and updating the database.
- Gathering information about job fairs and employment opportunities.
- Organizing on and off campus interviews.
- Organizing campus recruitment training program.
- Conduction career guidance sessions.
- Collection feedback from the recruiters and students.
- Placement cell organizing different training programs sponsored by APSSDC and to do past placement analysis and take remedial measures for non selected students.
- To provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- To provide class training for the students through continuous training module.
- To motivate students to develop technical knowledge and soft skills in terms of career planning, goal setting.
- Aiming to place the maximum number of students through campus and off campus interviews conducted by the top companies.
- To counsel the students to improve their career exposure across the global.
Career Development Programs Organizes by Training and Placement Cell
- Personality Development program
- Public sector competitive exams training.
- Communication skills program
- Mock interview sessions.
- JAM and GD practice
- Various training programs are organized to train the students in the areas of Aptitude, Quantitative Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Verbal.
- Academic Year
- No. of Students Placed